Mor: 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Mon-Sat)
Eve : 6:00PM to 8:00PM(Mon-Sat)
Mor: 11:30AM to 1:00PM (Mon-Sat)
Eve : 5:00PM to 6:00PM(Mon-Sat)
Sunday Only Emergency case.
Intensive monitoring during labor to have a good outcome of healthy mother and a healthy baby. We also provide Epidural Analgesia for a painless labor and delivery. Facilities for emergency cesarean section.baby resuscitiation are present -as also is a pediatrician at every delivery . We also offer postnatal counseling and guidance,supporting you even after child birth Since 1997 more than 8000 Babies delivered in our hospital Successfully
2-D Sonography & Color Doppler [For monitoring growth of unborn & Confirming well being of the developing child,To rule out/detect birth defect] 2-D Sonography & Color Doppler [For Detecting Uterine/Ovarian problems]
2-D Sonography & Color Doppler sonography available at our hospital which is used in following :
(1) For detection of pregnancy
(2)For localisation of early pregnancy and rule out ectopic pregnancy
(3)At 12 weels of pregnancy nuchal thickness scan and nasal bone screening done to rule out chromosomal sabnormalities.
(4)At 20-22 weeks o pregnancy ,target scan of fetus is done to rule out fetal anomalies.
(5)After 28-30 weeks of pregnancy ,growth scan of fetus done along with Doppler study to monitor blood supply to fetus and uterus.Fetal growth parameters also monitored.
(6)ultrasonography also done to detect abnormalities of uterus ovaries and other pelvic organs.
(7)Follicular sonography done for infertility patients.
We are having seniour radiologists on our panel :
(1) Dr G.A.Dabhi Md(Radio) on every Thursday from 4.00pm to 5.00pm
(2)Dr Shefali Shah (D.M.R.D) on every Monday from 4.00pm to 5.00pm
- Infertility is a serious and saddest story in women’s life.Infertility problem arises when a woman can not get pregnant with proven that husband semen analysis is normal.
Infertility treatment requires a high expertise in our speciality to enable the problem to establish appropriate line of treatment.
Careful medical history,examination for woman and man, investigations for both partners will enable us to identify where is the problem before embarking on any line of treatment until a diagnosis of infertility is made.
Male Infertility Treatment
- Artificial Inseminations
FEMALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT
A.Ovarian Factors(Anovulation)excluding Ovarian Failure
- Clomiphen Citrate Ovulation Induction.
- Gonadotrophin Ovulation Induction
- Bromocryptin/Prolactin reducing agents
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Ovarian/Pelvic Endometiosis
- PCOS/Ovarian drilling
- Salpingitis and PID
- Laparoscopy/Tubal Patency
- Peritubal dhesions/Adhesiolysis
- Surgical Fibroid Treatment
- Asherman,s Syndrome
- Hysteroscopy and IUCD Insertion for treatment of uterine synechia
- Intrauterine polyps
- Uterine abnormality
- Bicornuate uterus/septate uterus
- Cervical Erosion and chronic Cervicitis
- Cervical Incompetence and Shirodkar’s suture
- Cervical stenosis
- Autoimmune antisperm antibody
- Treatment of vaginal infection
- Change Vaginal Ph to more alkaline media
- Vaginismus treatment either surgical or psychological
- Pelvic Adhesions secondary to pelvic surgery
- Pelvic Endometriosis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease(PID)
Endoscopy is also called “Keyhole surgery”,”Minimally invasive surgery”,”Minimal access surgery”,”Laparoscopic surgery”.Laproscrapy is now establised.
Laparoscopic surgery is now firmly established as the operation of choice or Gold standard for treatment of most gynecological problems needing surgery.
We provide endoscopic services,elective laproscopic and hysteroscopic services to the majority of patients with benign gynaecological conditions.This has translated to a faster recovery and less pain for all our patients.
LAPAROSCOPY HAS A MAJOR ROLE IN THE TREATMENT OF :
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine diseases needing hysterectomy
- Early uterine cancers
- Urinary stress incontinence
BESIDES THE ACCEPTANCE ALSO IN TREATMENT OF :
- Ectopic pregnancies
- Pain due to adhesions
- Ovarian cysts(Non-Cancerous only)
- Cesarean Section
- Uterine Surgery
- Fibroid Removal(Myomectomy)
- Endometrial Polyp Surgery
- Benign Ovarian Cyst/Mass surgery
- Malignant Ovarian Cyst/Mass Surgery
- Fertility Enhancing Surgery/Endoscopy[Diagnostic,Therapeutic]
- laparoscopy /Hysteroscopy
- Adhesiolysis ,Polypectomy,Myomectomy
- Tubal Surgery
- Tubal Ligation(Family Planning)
- Tubal Re-canalization
- Salpingectomy(Removal of tube)
- Cancer Surgery
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical Cancer